Join this Best for Rhode Island Workshop at Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, where you’ll receive one-on-one support as you complete the Best for Rhode Island Challenge alongside your peers. Lunch will be served!
- Take the Best for Rhode Island Challenge
- Meet other businesses who are also striving to be the Best for Rhode Island
- See how your company stacks up against other businesses on worker, community, and environmental best practices
- Get connected to local organizations that can help you implement best practices
- Learn about how to be recognized in the Best for Rhode Island Awards
- Overview presentation about Best for Rhode Island
- Take the Best for Rhode Island Challenge – Live Workshop!
- Discuss your results with peers
- Next steps
Any employee in the company can participate! It is useful to have some knowledge of the company’s basic business practices (e.g., HR policies, environmental practices, supply chain), but the participant can always estimate answers and return to them later with more information.
What to bring:
Wednesday April 11th, 12:00-1:30pm
Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, 3288 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886